RIIWHS205E control traffic with a stop slow bat + RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
What you need to bring with you
- Steelcap boots
- Hard hat
Duration of Course
- Course duration for training and assessment is 2 days
Training Location and format
- This course is conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- All participants must undergo an assessment after training.
- Students that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognized.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- previous qualification,
- work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – No refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.