CPR courses Sydney
What you need to know
HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This nationally recognised first aid training course covers a broad range of topics to enable participants to respond to first aid CPR situations and manage patient care until an ambulance or other medical support arrives. This course can also be used as a refresher that is required to be completed every 12 months.
$60 per student
Upcoming WorkshopsThere are currently no course dates available.
All participants are required to go through an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
- Appropriate clothing
- Course duration for training and assessment is 4 hours
- Various locations, view bookings tab
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
- You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- previous qualification,
- work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – No refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
We analysed our competitors to ensure we are the most valuable course provider in the state. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it! That’s our guarantee.
With 5 location in Sydney You know we are only a short trip away. We also have trainers in Northern NSW, Mid North Coast, Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney and Wollongong.
Some websites in education have so much information that you often get lost in it all, its complicated and confusing. We keep it simple. You know what you get, every step of the way.
We hand pick experienced and knowledgeable staff that are good with people. We believe in judgment free education classes that are non-discriminatory and engaging.
Some training organisations take up to 30days for you receive a certificate. With us, you will receive your certificate on the same day. The day you finish the course is the day you have the certificate. Its that simple.
CPR courses Sydney
Approximately 90 percent of cardiac arrests that arrive to the hospital without having received proper CPR techniques are fatal. This rate increases drastically when someone applies efficient CPR to help blood keep flowing went to the hospital were fatal. However, the survival rate dramatically increases if patients receive CPR efficiently. Unfortunately, many of the people lack CPR training, but thanks to our second to none CPR courses in Sydney provided at National Health & Safety College you can be confident in the field of first aid including CPR techniques.
CPR is a proven technique that saves lives. It involves chest compressions to maintain blood circulation in the brain and other vital organs. You can combine this with ventilation to ensure that the blood is properly oxygenated. If you have no CPR training or your CPR certification has expired, you must obtain this second to none CPR courses in Sydney. With this type of training all members of your team will be able to counter a cardiac arrest that may affect people of all ages, regardless of health. We offer deluxe CPR courses in Sydney completed with an excellent and innovative approach that exceeds your expectations by a long range.
Without an exhaustive and effective training, it is possible that we will not be able to correctly perform CPR as incorrect CPR may have adverse consequences. With our professionals in charge of CPR courses in Sydney you can be sure your workforce will be trained properly and give efficient CPR to help someone survive. We also provide all first aid preparation needed for daily tasks and unexpected situations that may arise, and we also offer a specialised white card courses for all businesses in the construction field.
National Health & Safety College is the best choice you can make when you need a superior safety training provider.