What you need to know
- How much is the course? Re-opening SALE $99
- How do I book? There is the list below of up and coming courses, all you need to do is click the enrol tab at the end and it will take your payment and secure your spot
- Where do you run the course? We have multiple location across the state, each location is shown in the booking tab below
- Is this an official certificate accepted nation wide? Yes, you need to be careful as there are a lot of scammers out there. Here is our verification on the australian government website training.gov.au – NHSC
- When do I receive my certificate? You will receive your certificate from us on the same day, so you are ready to show your employer straight away
- I have a question, what do I do? The fastest way to have you question answered is to call us on 1300 677 191. You can also email us or click the “enquire” tab below
|White Card||12 April 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||19 April 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||26 April 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||2 May 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||10 May 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||16 May 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||23 May 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
|White Card||30 May 2022||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||PARRAMATTA||20||$99.00|
- All participants must undergo an assessment after training
- All our courses are nationally recognised. The “Nationally Recognised Training” logo you can see on the certificate is a sure way to know the course you are completing is legitimate.
- All our certificates come with a QR code. This QR code can be scanned by your employer to verify the certificate is authentic and issued from a licensed provider
- All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment (certificate) that can be used nation wide
- You will be issued your certificate straight after your class to use the next day.
- In addition to the statement of attainment, an SOT is issued and is valid for 60 days. The final SafeWork White Card will be posted to the students address within the 60 days
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- 100 points of ID
- Over 14 years of age
- Physically fit
- Steelcap boots
- Hard hat
- Course duration for training and assessment is 1 day
- All our courses are conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures.
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- previous qualification,
- work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
- Course to be paid in full upon confirmation of booking
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – full refund
- From 7 days to 48 hours prior to the course you are welcome to change the date free of charge
- Within 48 hours of the course no change or cancellations can be made
We analysed our competitors to ensure we are the most valuable course provider in the state. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it! That’s our guarantee.
We are a face to face provider with teachers that answer your questions then and there. No more getting lost and confused with online learning. We have several locations across the state.
Some websites in education have so much information that you often get lost in it all, its complicated and confusing. We keep it simple. You know what you get, every step of the way.
We hand pick experienced and knowledgeable staff that are good with people. We believe in judgment free education classes that are non-discriminatory and engaging.
Some training organisations take up to 30days for you receive a certificate. With us, you will receive your certificate on the same day. The day you finish the course is the day you have the certificate. Its that simple.